Final English Lecture for this year
Thursday, Feb 2
16:20 in Room 6206
Come and join us for a Festival of English for our final English Lecture for this year. We’ll have lots of different activities and presentations for you to enjoy. Lots of fun, and a chance to improve your English!
Here’s what we have planned:
- An activity by Ms Orleans about symbols used for branding cattle
- A short lecture by Malcolm Swanson about using technology for “The Paperless Classroom”
- Announcements of the winners of the Reading Marathon and Word Engine activities
- A “That was 2011” slideshow
- A sing-along with Mr Woolbright!
Please join us!!