“Movie and Talk!”
This classic love story stars Audrey Hepburn in one of her most famous roles. And nowhere in the world is this movie more popular than in Japan… especially with young women! But how much of a fairy tale is this movie? Could such romance really happen?
Come along and watch the DVD, then we will discuss these questions:
- Why is this movie so popular?
- Why is Audrey Hepburn the perfect star for this role?
- Could such a romance happen in today’s world?
- What are the ingredients for such a relationship
- …and so on
This is a great chance for you to brush up your English discussion skills, so come along and join us!
- Who: Any English Department student or teacher
- Date: Wednesday, June 29
- Time: From 6:00PM
- Place: Room 527
- Need to bring: Dictionary, pen, paper, a drink, and some snacks if you want
See you there!!